Once you've received your order, you can use these instructions to connect your new AirPods or charging case to your existing set:
SET UP A REPLACEMENT AIRPODS OR CHARGING CASE
Before you start the instructions, it is important that the complete set has been charged for at least 2 hours.
1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the Info button next to AirPods.
2. Tap "Forget This Device".
3. Tap Ignore Device, then tap again to confirm.
4. Place both AirPods in the charging case.
5. Open the lid and check the status bar. It should blink amber.
6. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the AirPods charging case for a few seconds. The status indicator should now be blinking white
7. Go to the Home screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
8. Open the case that the AirPods are in and hold it next to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. An animation for setup will appear on the display.
9. Tap Connect, then tap Done.
In this short video we also explain to you in detail how the connection works: